How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The space between two objects; the length of a line,
especially the shortest line joining two points or things that are
separate; measure of separation in place.
- n. - Remoteness of place; a remote place.
- n. - A space marked out in the last part of a race course.
- n. - Relative space, between troops in ranks, measured from
front to rear; -- contrasted with interval, which is measured from
right to left.
- n. - Space between two antagonists in fencing.
- n. - The part of a picture which contains the representation
of those objects which are the farthest away, esp. in a landscape.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?