How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of dissolving, sundering, or separating into
component parts; separation.
- n. - Change from a solid to a fluid state; solution by heat
or moisture; liquefaction; melting.
- n. - Change of form by chemical agency; decomposition;
- n. - The dispersion of an assembly by terminating its
sessions; the breaking up of a partnership.
- n. - The extinction of life in the human body; separation
of the soul from the body; death.
- n. - The state of being dissolved, or of undergoing
4 Syllable Words Starting with?