How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Not in order; marked by disorder; disarranged;
immethodical; as, the books and papers are in a disorderly state.
- a. - Not acting in an orderly way, as the functions of the
body or mind.
- a. - Not complying with the restraints of order and law;
tumultuous; unruly; lawless; turbulent; as, disorderly people;
- a. - Offensive to good morals and public decency;
notoriously offensive; as, a disorderly house.
- adv. - In a disorderly manner; without law or order;
4 Syllable Words Starting with?