How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To break to pieces; to shatter.
- v. t. - To break up; to disperse; to scatter; to dissipate; to
drive away; -- said especially of tumors.
- v. t. - To shake; to put away; to finish.
- v. t. - To examine in detail or by disputation; to reason upon
by presenting favorable and adverse considerations; to debate; to sift;
to investigate; to ventilate.
- v. t. - To deal with, in eating or drinking.
- v. t. - To examine or search thoroughly; to exhaust a remedy
against, as against a principal debtor before proceeding against the
2 Syllable Words Starting with?