How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The action of discovering; exposure to view; laying
open; showing; as, the discovery of a plot.
- n. - A making known; revelation; disclosure; as, a bankrupt
is bound to make a full discovery of his assets.
- n. - Finding out or ascertaining something previously unknown
or unrecognized; as, Harvey's discovery of the circulation of the
- n. - That which is discovered; a thing found out, or for the
first time ascertained or recognized; as, the properties of the magnet
were an important discovery.
- n. - Exploration; examination.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?