How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To distribute or arrange methodically; to work over and
classify; to reduce to portions for ready use or application; as, to
digest the laws, etc.
- v. t. - To separate (the food) in its passage through the
alimentary canal into the nutritive and nonnutritive elements; to
prepare, by the action of the digestive juices, for conversion into
blood; to convert into chyme.
- v. t. - To think over and arrange methodically in the mind; to
reduce to a plan or method; to receive in the mind and consider
carefully; to get an understanding of; to comprehend.
- v. t. - To appropriate for strengthening and comfort.
- v. t. - Hence: To bear comfortably or patiently; to be
reconciled to; to brook.
- v. t. - To soften by heat and moisture; to expose to a gentle
heat in a boiler or matrass, as a preparation for chemical operations.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?