How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A cutting in two; a division.
- n. - Division or distribution of genera into two species;
division into two subordinate parts.
- n. - That phase of the moon in which it appears bisected, or
shows only half its disk, as at the quadratures.
- n. - Successive division and subdivision, as of a stem of a
plant or a vein of the body, into two parts as it proceeds from its
origin; successive bifurcation.
- n. - The place where a stem or vein is forked.
- n. - Division into two; especially, the division of a class
into two subclasses opposed to each other by contradiction, as the
division of the term man into white and not white.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?