How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of determining, or the state of being
- n. - Bringing to an end; termination; limit.
- n. - Direction or tendency to a certain end; impulsion.
- n. - The quality of mind which reaches definite
conclusions; decision of character; resoluteness.
- n. - The state of decision; a judicial decision, or
ending of controversy.
- n. - That which is determined upon; result of
deliberation; purpose; conclusion formed; fixed resolution.
5 Syllable Words Starting with?