How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To draw preliminary outline or main features of; to sketch
for a pattern or model; to delineate; to trace out; to draw.
- n. - To mark out and exhibit; to designate; to indicate; to
show; to point out; to appoint.
- n. - To create or produce, as a work of art; to form a plan or
scheme of; to form in idea; to invent; to project; to lay out in the
mind; as, a man designs an essay, a poem, a statue, or a cathedral.
- n. - To intend or purpose; -- usually with for before the remote
object, but sometimes with to.
- v. i. - To form a design or designs; to plan.
- n. - A preliminary sketch; an outline or pattern of the main
features of something to be executed, as of a picture, a building, or a
decoration; a delineation; a plan.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?