How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To part; to divide; to separate.
- v. i. - To go forth or away; to quit, leave, or separate, as
from a place or a person; to withdraw; -- opposed to arrive; -- often
with from before the place, person, or thing left, and for or to before
- v. i. - To forsake; to abandon; to desist or deviate (from); not
to adhere to; -- with from; as, we can not depart from our rules; to
depart from a title or defense in legal pleading.
- v. i. - To pass away; to perish.
- v. i. - To quit this world; to die.
- v. t. - To part thoroughly; to dispart; to divide; to separate.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?