How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A high degree of gratification of mind; a high- wrought
state of pleasurable feeling; lively pleasure; extreme satisfaction;
- v. t. - That which gives great pleasure or delight.
- v. t. - Licentious pleasure; lust.
- v. t. - To give delight to; to affect with great pleasure; to
please highly; as, a beautiful landscape delights the eye; harmony
delights the ear.
- v. i. - To have or take great delight or pleasure; to be
greatly pleased or rejoiced; -- followed by an infinitive, or by in.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?