How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act or the state of declining; declination;
- n. - A falling off towards a worse state; a downward
tendency; deterioration; decay; as, the declension of virtue, of
science, of a state, etc.
- n. - Act of courteously refusing; act of declining; a
declinature; refusal; as, the declension of a nomination.
- n. - Inflection of nouns, adjectives, etc., according to the
- n. - The form of the inflection of a word declined by cases;
as, the first or the second declension of nouns, adjectives, etc.
- n. - Rehearsing a word as declined.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?