How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Frequent repetition of the same act; way of acting common
to many; ordinary manner; habitual practice; usage; method of doing or
- n. - Habitual buying of goods; practice of frequenting, as a
shop, manufactory, etc., for making purchases or giving orders;
- n. - Long-established practice, considered as unwritten law, and
resting for authority on long consent; usage. See Usage, and
- n. - Familiar aquaintance; familiarity.
- v. t. - To make familiar; to accustom.
- v. t. - To supply with customers.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?