How many syllables in Curry
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To dress or prepare for use by a process of scraping,
cleansing, beating, smoothing, and coloring; -- said of leather.
- v. t. - To dress the hair or coat of (a horse, ox, or the like)
with a currycomb and brush; to comb, as a horse, in order to make
- v. t. - To beat or bruise; to drub; -- said of persons.
- n. - A kind of sauce much used in India, containing garlic,
pepper, ginger, and other strong spices.
- n. - A stew of fowl, fish, or game, cooked with curry.
- v. t. - To flavor or cook with curry.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?