How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A roof having a rounded form, hemispherical or nearly so;
also, a ceiling having the same form. When on a large scale it is
usually called dome.
- n. - A small structure standing on the top of a dome; a lantern.
- n. - A furnace for melting iron or other metals in large
quantity, -- used chiefly in foundries and steel works.
- n. - A revolving shot-proof turret for heavy ordnance.
- n. - The top of the spire of the cochlea of the ear.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?