How many syllables in Crimp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To fold or plait in regular undulation in such a way that
the material will retain the shape intended; to give a wavy appearance
to; as, to crimp the border of a cap; to crimp a ruffle. Cf. Crisp.
- v. t. - To pinch and hold; to seize.
- v. t. - to entrap into the military or naval service; as, to
- v. t. - To cause to contract, or to render more crisp, as the
flesh of a fish, by gashing it, when living, with a knife; as, to crimp
- a. - Easily crumbled; friable; brittle.
- a. - Weak; inconsistent; contradictory.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?