How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Reliance on the truth of something said or done; belief;
faith; trust; confidence.
- n. - Reputation derived from the confidence of others; esteem;
honor; good name; estimation.
- n. - A ground of, or title to, belief or confidence; authority
derived from character or reputation.
- n. - That which tends to procure, or add to, reputation or
esteem; an honor.
- n. - Influence derived from the good opinion, confidence, or
favor of others; interest.
- n. - Trust given or received; expectation of future playment for
property transferred, or of fulfillment or promises given; mercantile
reputation entitling one to be trusted; -- applied to individuals,
corporations, communities, or nations; as, to buy goods on credit.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?