How many syllables in Crash
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To break in pieces violently; to dash together with
noise and violence.
- v. i. - To make a loud, clattering sound, as of many things
falling and breaking at once; to break in pieces with a harsh noise.
- v. i. - To break with violence and noise; as, the chimney in
falling crashed through the roof.
- n. - A loud, sudden, confused sound, as of many things falling
and breaking at once.
- n. - Ruin; failure; sudden breaking down, as of a business house
or a commercial enterprise.
- n. - Coarse, heavy, narrow linen cloth, used esp. for towels.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?