How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A crown or garland bestowed among the Romans as a reward
for distinguished services.
- n. - The projecting part of a Classic cornice, the under side of
which is cut with a recess or channel so as to form a drip. See Illust.
- n. - The upper surface of some part, as of a tooth or the skull;
- n. - The shelly skeleton of a sea urchin.
- n. - A peculiar luminous appearance, or aureola, which surrounds
the sun, and which is seen only when the sun is totally eclipsed by the
- n. - An inner appendage to a petal or a corolla, often forming a
special cup, as in the daffodil and jonquil.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?