How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The point where two converging lines meet; an angle, either
external or internal.
- n. - The space in the angle between converging lines or walls
which meet in a point; as, the chimney corner.
- n. - An edge or extremity; the part farthest from the center;
hence, any quarter or part.
- n. - A secret or secluded place; a remote or out of the way
place; a nook.
- n. - Direction; quarter.
- n. - The state of things produced by a combination of persons,
who buy up the whole or the available part of any stock or species of
property, which compels those who need such stock or property to buy of
them at their own price; as, a corner in a railway stock.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?