How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Equal in rank or order; not subordinate.
- v. t. - To make coordinate; to put in the same order or
rank; as, to coordinate ideas in classification.
- v. t. - To give a common action, movement, or condition to;
to regulate and combine so as to produce harmonious action; to adjust;
to harmonize; as, to coordinate muscular movements.
- n. - A thing of the same rank with another thing; one two or
more persons or things of equal rank, authority, or importance.
- n. - Lines, or other elements of reference, by means of
which the position of any point, as of a curve, is defined with respect
to certain fixed lines, or planes, called coordinate axes and
coordinate planes. See Abscissa.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?