How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of conveying, carrying, or transporting;
- n. - The instrument or means of carrying or transporting
anything from place to place; the vehicle in which, or means by which,
anything is carried from one place to another; as, stagecoaches,
omnibuses, etc., are conveyances; a canal or aqueduct is a conveyance
- n. - The act or process of transferring, transmitting,
handing down, or communicating; transmission.
- n. - The act by which the title to property, esp. real
estate, is transferred; transfer of ownership; an instrument in writing
(as a deed or mortgage), by which the title to property is conveyed
from one person to another.
- n. - Dishonest management, or artifice.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?