How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Belonging to, or inherent in, the constitution, or
in the structure of body or mind; as, a constitutional infirmity;
constitutional ardor or dullness.
- a. - In accordance with, or authorized by, the
constitution of a state or a society; as, constitutional reforms.
- a. - Regulated by, dependent on, or secured by, a
constitution; as, constitutional government; constitutional rights.
- a. - Relating to a constitution, or establishment form
of government; as, a constitutional risis.
- a. - For the benefit or one's constitution or health;
as, a constitutional walk.
- n. - A walk or other exercise taken for one's health or
5 Syllable Words Starting with?