How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Firm; solid; fixed; immovable; -- opposed to fluid.
- v. t. - Not liable, or given, to change; permanent; regular;
continuous; continually recurring; steadfast; faithful; not fickle.
- v. t. - Remaining unchanged or invariable, as a quantity,
force, law, etc.
- v. t. - Consistent; logical.
- n. - That which is not subject to change; that which is
- n. - A quantity that does not change its value; -- used in
countradistinction to variable.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?