How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Formed into a solid mass; made firm; consolidated.
- v. t. - To make solid; to unite or press together into a
compact mass; to harden or make dense and firm.
- v. t. - To unite, as various particulars, into one mass or
body; to bring together in close union; to combine; as, to consolidate
the armies of the republic.
- v. t. - To unite by means of applications, as the parts of
a broken bone, or the lips of a wound.
- v. i. - To grow firm and hard; to unite and become solid;
as, moist clay consolidates by drying.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?