How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To agree in opinion or sentiment; to be of the same
mind; to accord; to concur.
- v. i. - To indicate or express a willingness; to yield to
guidance, persuasion, or necessity; to give assent or approval; to
- v. t. - To grant; to allow; to assent to; to admit.
- n. - Agreement in opinion or sentiment; the being of one mind;
- n. - Correspondence in parts, qualities, or operations;
agreement; harmony; coherence.
- n. - Voluntary accordance with, or concurrence in, what is done
or proposed by another; acquiescence; compliance; approval; permission.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?