How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A state of agreement; harmony; union.
- n. - Agreement by stipulation; compact; covenant; treaty or
- n. - Agreement of words with one another, in gender, number,
person, or case.
- n. - An agreement between the parties to a fine of land in
reference to the manner in which it should pass, being an
acknowledgment that the land in question belonged to the complainant.
- n. - An agreeable combination of tones simultaneously heard; a
consonant chord; consonance; harmony.
- n. - A variety of American grape, with large dark blue (almost
black) grapes in compact clusters.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?