How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - In the East Indies, an inclosure containing a house,
- v. t. - To form or make by combining different elements,
ingredients, or parts; as, to compound a medicine.
- v. t. - To put together, as elements, ingredients, or parts,
in order to form a whole; to combine, mix, or unite.
- v. t. - To modify or change by combination with some other
thing or part; to mingle with something else.
- v. t. - To compose; to constitute.
- v. t. - To settle amicably; to adjust by agreement; to
compromise; to discharge from obligation upon terms different from
those which were stipulated; as, to compound a debt.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?