How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Common possession or enjoyment; participation; as, a
community of goods.
- n. - A body of people having common rights, privileges, or
interests, or living in the same place under the same laws and
regulations; as, a community of monks. Hence a number of animals living
in a common home or with some apparent association of interests.
- n. - Society at large; a commonwealth or state; a body
politic; the public, or people in general.
- n. - Common character; likeness.
- n. - Commonness; frequency.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?