How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - Belonging or relating equally, or similarly, to more than
one; as, you and I have a common interest in the property.
- v. - Belonging to or shared by, affecting or serving, all the
members of a class, considered together; general; public; as,
properties common to all plants; the common schools; the Book of Common
- v. - Often met with; usual; frequent; customary.
- v. - Not distinguished or exceptional; inconspicuous; ordinary;
plebeian; -- often in a depreciatory sense.
- v. - Profane; polluted.
- v. - Given to habits of lewdness; prostitute.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?