How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of committing, doing, or performing; the act of
- n. - The act of intrusting; a charge; instructions as to how
a trust shall be executed.
- n. - The duty or employment intrusted to any person or
persons; a trust; a charge.
- n. - A formal written warrant or authority, granting certain
powers or privileges and authorizing or commanding the performance of
- n. - A certificate conferring military or naval rank and
authority; as, a colonel's commission.
- n. - A company of persons joined in the performance of some
duty or the execution of some trust; as, the interstate commerce
3 Syllable Words Starting with?