How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A casket, chest, or trunk; especially, one used for keeping
money or other valuables.
- n. - Fig.: Treasure or funds; -- usually in the plural.
- n. - A panel deeply recessed in the ceiling of a vault, dome, or
portico; a caisson.
- n. - A trench dug in the bottom of a dry moat, and extending
across it, to enable the besieged to defend it by a raking fire.
- n. - The chamber of a canal lock; also, a caisson or a
- v. t. - To put into a coffer.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?