How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A number of things of the same kind growing together; a
- n. - A number of similar things collected together or lying
contiguous; a group; as, a cluster of islands.
- n. - A number of individuals grouped together or collected in
one place; a crowd; a mob.
- v. i. - To grow in clusters or assemble in groups; to gather or
unite in a cluster or clusters.
- v. t. - To collect into a cluster or clusters; to gather into a
bunch or close body.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?