How many syllables in Clamp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Something rigid that holds fast or binds things together; a
piece of wood or metal, used to hold two or more pieces together.
- n. - An instrument with a screw or screws by which work is held
in its place or two parts are temporarily held together.
- n. - A piece of wood placed across another, or inserted into
another, to bind or strengthen.
- n. - One of a pair of movable pieces of lead, or other soft
material, to cover the jaws of a vise and enable it to grasp without
- n. - A thick plank on the inner part of a ship's side, used to
sustain the ends of beams.
- n. - A mass of bricks heaped up to be burned; or of ore for
roasting, or of coal for coking.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?