How many syllables in Civil
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Pertaining to a city or state, or to a citizen in his
relations to his fellow citizens or to the state; within the city or
- a. - Subject to government; reduced to order; civilized; not
barbarous; -- said of the community.
- a. - Performing the duties of a citizen; obedient to government;
-- said of an individual.
- a. - Having the manners of one dwelling in a city, as opposed to
those of savages or rustics; polite; courteous; complaisant; affable.
- a. - Pertaining to civic life and affairs, in distinction from
military, ecclesiastical, or official state.
- a. - Relating to rights and remedies sought by action or suit
distinct from criminal proceedings.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?