How many syllables in Chest
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A large box of wood, or other material, having, like a
trunk, a lid, but no covering of skin, leather, or cloth.
- n. - A coffin.
- n. - The part of the body inclosed by the ribs and breastbone;
- n. - A case in which certain goods, as tea, opium, etc., are
transported; hence, the quantity which such a case contains.
- n. - A tight receptacle or box, usually for holding gas, steam,
liquids, etc.; as, the steam chest of an engine; the wind chest of an
- v. i. - To deposit in a chest; to hoard.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?