How many syllables in Chaff
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The glumes or husks of grains and grasses separated from the
seed by threshing and winnowing, etc.
- n. - Anything of a comparatively light and worthless character;
the refuse part of anything.
- n. - Straw or hay cut up fine for the food of cattle.
- n. - Light jesting talk; banter; raillery.
- n. - The scales or bracts on the receptacle, which subtend each
flower in the heads of many Compositae, as the sunflower.
- v. i. - To use light, idle language by way of fun or ridicule; to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?