How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any substance used for making bodies adhere to each other,
as mortar, glue, etc.
- n. - A kind of calcined limestone, or a calcined mixture of clay
and lime, for making mortar which will harden under water.
- n. - The powder used in cementation. See Cementation, n., 2.
- n. - Bond of union; that which unites firmly, as persons in
friendship, or men in society.
- n. - The layer of bone investing the root and neck of a tooth;
-- called also cementum.
- n. - To unite or cause to adhere by means of a cement.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?