How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A fortified residence, especially that of a prince or
nobleman; a fortress.
- n. - Any strong, imposing, and stately mansion.
- n. - A small tower, as on a ship, or an elephant's back.
- n. - A piece, made to represent a castle, used in the game of
chess; a rook.
- v. i. - To move the castle to the square next to king, and then
the king around the castle to the square next beyond it, for the
purpose of covering the king.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?