How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- p. pr. & vb. n. - of Cast
- n. - The act of one who casts or throws, as in fishing.
- n. - The act or process of making casts or impressions, or of
shaping metal or plaster in a mold; the act or the process of pouring
molten metal into a mold.
- n. - That which is cast in a mold; esp. the mass of metal so
cast; as, a casting in iron; bronze casting.
- n. - The warping of a board.
- n. - The act of casting off, or that which is cast off, as
skin, feathers, excrement, etc.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?