How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A prisoner taken by force or stratagem, esp., by an enemy,
in war; one kept in bondage or in the power of another.
- n. - One charmed or subdued by beaty, excellence, or affection;
one who is captivated.
- a. - Made prisoner, especially in war; held in bondage or in
- a. - Subdued by love; charmed; captivated.
- a. - Of or pertaining to bondage or confinement; serving to
confine; as, captive chains; captive hours.
- v. t. - To take prisoner; to capture.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?