How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - a dry fruit or pod which is made up of several parts or
carpels, and opens to discharge the seeds, as, the capsule of the
poppy, the flax, the lily, etc.
- n. - A small saucer of clay for roasting or melting samples of
ores, etc.; a scorifier.
- n. - a small, shallow, evaporating dish, usually of porcelain.
- n. - A small cylindrical or spherical gelatinous envelope in
which nauseous or acrid doses are inclosed to be swallowed.
- n. - A membranous sac containing fluid, or investing an organ
or joint; as, the capsule of the lens of the eye. Also, a capsulelike
- n. - A metallic seal or cover for closing a bottle.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?