How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A song or canto
- n. - A small portion; a division; a compartment.
- n. - A small community or clan.
- n. - A small territorial district; esp. one of the twenty-two
independent states which form the Swiss federal republic; in France, a
subdivision of an arrondissement. See Arrondissement.
- n. - A division of a shield occupying one third part of the
chief, usually on the dexter side, formed by a perpendicular line from
the top of the shield, meeting a horizontal line from the side.
- v. i. - To divide into small parts or districts; to mark off or
separate, as a distinct portion or division.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?