How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A corroding or sloughing ulcer; esp. a spreading gangrenous
ulcer or collection of ulcers in or about the mouth; -- called also
water canker, canker of the mouth, and noma.
- n. - Anything which corrodes, corrupts, or destroy.
- n. - A disease incident to trees, causing the bark to rot and
- n. - An obstinate and often incurable disease of a horse's foot,
characterized by separation of the horny portion and the development of
fungoid growths; -- usually resulting from neglected thrush.
- n. - A kind of wild, worthless rose; the dog-rose.
- v. t. - To affect as a canker; to eat away; to corrode; to
2 Syllable Words Starting with?