How many syllables in Candy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To conserve or boil in sugar; as, to candy fruits; to
- v. t. - To make sugar crystals of or in; to form into a mass
resembling candy; as, to candy sirup.
- v. t. - To incrust with sugar or with candy, or with that which
resembles sugar or candy.
- v. i. - To have sugar crystals form in or on; as, fruits
preserved in sugar candy after a time.
- v. i. - To be formed into candy; to solidify in a candylike form
- v. t. - A more or less solid article of confectionery made by
boiling sugar or molasses to the desired consistency, and than
crystallizing, molding, or working in the required shape. It is often
flavored or colored, and sometimes contains fruit, nuts, etc.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?