How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To ascertain or determine by mathematical processes,
usually by the ordinary rules of arithmetic; to reckon up; to estimate;
- v. i. - To ascertain or predict by mathematical or
astrological computations the time, circumstances, or other conditions
of; to forecast or compute the character or consequences of; as, to
calculate or cast one's nativity.
- v. i. - To adjust for purpose; to adapt by forethought or
calculation; to fit or prepare by the adaptation of means to an end;
as, to calculate a system of laws for the government and protection of
a free people.
- v. i. - To plan; to expect; to think.
- v. i. - To make a calculation; to forecast consequences; to
estimate; to compute.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?