How many syllables in Cake
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small mass of dough baked; especially, a thin loaf from
unleavened dough; as, an oatmeal cake; johnnycake.
- n. - A sweetened composition of flour and other ingredients,
leavened or unleavened, baked in a loaf or mass of any size or shape.
- n. - A thin wafer-shaped mass of fried batter; a griddlecake or
pancake; as buckwheat cakes.
- n. - A mass of matter concreted, congealed, or molded into a solid
mass of any form, esp. into a form rather flat than high; as, a cake of
soap; an ague cake.
- v. i. - To form into a cake, or mass.
- v. i. - To concrete or consolidate into a hard mass, as dough in
an oven; to coagulate.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?