How many syllables in Busy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Engaged in some business; hard at work (either habitually or
only for the time being); occupied with serious affairs; not idle nor
at leisure; as, a busy merchant.
- a. - Constantly at work; diligent; active.
- a. - Crowded with business or activities; -- said of places and
times; as, a busy street.
- a. - Officious; meddling; foolish active.
- a. - Careful; anxious.
- v. t. - To make or keep busy; to employ; to engage or keep
engaged; to occupy; as, to busy one's self with books.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?