How many syllables in Bury
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A borough; a manor; as, the Bury of St. Edmond's
- n. - A manor house; a castle.
- v. t. - To cover out of sight, either by heaping something over,
or by placing within something, as earth, etc.; to conceal by covering;
to hide; as, to bury coals in ashes; to bury the face in the hands.
- v. t. - Specifically: To cover out of sight, as the body of a
deceased person, in a grave, a tomb, or the ocean; to deposit (a
corpse) in its resting place, with funeral ceremonies; to inter; to
- v. t. - To hide in oblivion; to put away finally; to abandon; as,
to bury strife.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?