How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A fresh-water fish of many species, of the genus
Uranidea, esp. U. gobio of Europe, and U. Richardsoni of the United
States; -- called also miller's thumb.
- n. - In America, several species of Amiurus; -- called also
catfish, horned pout, and bullpout.
- n. - A marine fish of the genus Cottus; the sculpin.
- n. - The black-bellied plover (Squatarola helvetica); --
called also beetlehead.
- n. - The golden plover.
- n. - A stupid fellow; a lubber.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?